Human vitality can be described as the combined vitality - what we call "Vibrance" -- of each cell in the body. Green Vibrance provides trace nutrients that should help each cell to function at peak efficiency. When we push each cell toward peak efficiency through diet and supplementation, the result may be increased energy and endurance, greater clarity of thought, more robust immunity, and a general shift in all bodily functions toward the ideal.
Green Vibrance taken daily drives us toward these goals by addressing some very basic and essential biological requirements.
1.) A healthy, efficient gastrointestinal tract.
2.) Sufficient quantities of a complete group of healthful nutrients, and
3.) Nutrients delivery to all cells of the body, even those at the periphery of the capillaries' reach.
Under these influences, optimal healthcan be achieved, manifested by a strong immune system, sustained energy production, and systems that run smoothly and cleanly.
A nutritional formula should have a well-defined purpose in order to deliver true value to the consumer, and delivering true value is the goal of Vibrant Health. A formula's components should be present at potencies that will achieve the stated goal.
The Green Vibrance formula grows from the concepts that:
1.The modern diet fails to supply enough micronutrients to support optimal health
2.The ancient biochemistry inside us, which hasn't changed in 40,000 years, expects to be fed high nutrient density with each calorie of food ingested
3.The body can heal itself if given proper nutritional support
Green Vibrance is designed as a concentrated, nutrient-dense food from vegetable sources that is meant to:
- Support a healthy digestive tract, thereby improving nutrient absorption;
- Deliver trace nutrients at Paleolithic concentrations (far higher than found in modern diets);
- Improve circulation and cardiovascular health in order to deliver those nutrients to every cell of the body;*
- Support a vigorous and efficient immune system;
- Support directly or indirectly the other body systems (i.e. musculoskeletal, neurological, integumentary (skin), respiratory, urinary, endocrine, cardiovascular/circulatory, digestive, reproductive and immune