About this product
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin that functions as a neuro-regulatory steroidal hormone, influencing over 2,000 genes in the body. Vitamin D3 can be made by human skin when it is exposed to sunlight. Vitamin D3 can provide support for bone health, immune support, and promote increased absorption of calcium. Vitamin D3 is the preferred form of Vitamin D for the body; it is similar to the type made by the body when exposed to UV sunlight.
Why Choose Vitamin Shoppe Vitamin D3?
• Allergen friendly - free of gluten, soy, tree nuts, wheat and yeast
• Available in gummies and liquid form for those who dislike or can’t swallow pills
• Available in chocolate and mixed berry chews • Available in 100 or 200 softgels
Want a different size, form, or strength? Our Vitamin D3 is also available in these other sizes, forms, and strengths:
• Vitamin D3 5000 IU – 200 Softgels
• Vitamin D3 1000 IU – 200 Softgels
• Vitamin D3 5000 IU – 1 Fluid Ounces Liquid
• Vitamin D3 5000 IU – 100 Softgels
• Vitamin D3 400 IU – 100 Softgels
• Vitamin D3 2000 IU – 100 Softgels
• Vitamin D3 – 60 Chews (Mixed Berry)
• Vitamin D3 – 60 Gummies
Vitamin Shoppe Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K1 Soft Chews are a convenient way to get powerful bone-strength support. Vitamins D3 and K1 play important roles in mineral absorption, helping to ensure that your bones have the raw material they need to stay strong.
Each soft chew provides:
Vitamin D3: helps to form and maintain strong bones and support healthy immunity
Vitamin K1:plays an essential role in promoting bone density & strength.
A great way for your whole family to get the health benefits of Vitamins D3 & K1 without articial colors, flavors corn syrup.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to two (2) soft chews daily.
Keep out of reach of children.
Does not contain
Artificial Colors, artificial Flavors and corn syrup.
Buy one, get one 50% off plus free shipping on orders $25 or more. Discount taken off 2nd item of equal or lesser value. Sale prices and offers valid 8/28/15-9/30/15.