Alma C60 Caplets Item #: H0-1036 / 1801299
- Your Price: $11.99
- List Price: $13.95Save: $1.96 (14%)
- Earn 12 Healthy Awards points when you buy this item. What's this?
Himalaya Herbal Healthcare Alma C 60 Caplets
Amla C (natural antioxidant)
Amla C, or Amalaki, the "Indian Gooseberry" has been known for more than 3,000 years. Amla C belongs to the group of herbs that according to historic text, "Promote Longevity and induce nourishment"
- Amla's antioxidant properties were first discovered in 1936. Biochem J. 1936 Jun;30(6):1014-20
- The Tanniod Princeiples of Amla C are the chief antioxidant compounds in the fruit. Alma C supports normal levels of HDL and LDL by supporting the normal peroxidation responses. Am J Geriatr Pharmacother.2007 Mar;5(1):52-63
- High in natural antioxidant activity, Amla C support the body's normal protection mechanism as it deals with oxidative stresses. Researchers at the Institute of Natural Medicine, University of Toyama, Japan called Amla C a very useful antioxidant in support of normal oxidative stress levels during the body's natural aging process.
- Rich in natural antioxidants
- Supportive of normal liver function
- Found in the famous Indian combinations Triphala and Chyavanprash
Take 1 caplet twice daily before meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
Does Not Contain:
Alma C Supplement Facts