- Check item availability
- Change your store
- Find hours & store contact info by clicking on the location
- Add the item to your cart
SHOP ALL ORA PRODUCTS
Explore the supplements with health benefits that are proven by decades of scientific, medical, and nutrition research.
Making People and the Planet Healthier
What’s in a name? Everything. “Ora” comes from the New Zealand Maori greeting “Kia Ora,” which literally translates to “be well.”
Ora Organic wants to bring the supplements industry into the 21st century with nutrients made from real organic whole foods in California. No cutting corners, no synthetic ingredients—only proven benefits.
Ora wanted to make the supplement experience enjoyable (not just tolerable), so they brought on an in-house Chef who brought his passion and creativity from the restaurant industry to make the products taste great. They even mix well together (try the probiotic powder + protein powder).
Delicious dishes start with amazing ingredients.
Check out these great-tasting, easy-to-make recipes featuring Ora products.
(As seen on ABC's Shark Tank)
- 9 oz (1 1/4 cup) dairy free dark chocolate (70% cacao or higher)
- 1 can (13.66 oz) pure coconut milk
- 1 cup sliced almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut flakes
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 scoops of So Lean So Clean Vanilla Protein Powder
- If the chocolate is in bar form, chop into small bits for easier melting
- Mix the protein powder with the coconut milk, blend until smooth
- In a pot, heat the protein + coconut milk mixture on medium high heat until simmering, stirring occasionally
- Turn off the heat and pour the chocolate into the pot of hot coconut milk, mix until thoroughly combined
- Add in ½ cup shredded coconut flakes and ½ cup chopped almonds, reserve the remaining ½ cups of each to roll the truffles in once cooled
- Refrigerate for 3 hours until semi-firm
- Roll 1 inch diameter truffle sized balls from the semi-firm chocolate (a #100 ice cream scoop that holds .375 oz helps make uniform balls)
- Roll 1/3 of the truffles in the remaining coconut flakes, 1/3 in sliced almonds and 1/3 in cocoa powder
- Serve and enjoy!
Berry Tasty Probiotic Bowl
- 1 fruit of choice (an apple works great!)
- 1/2 cup organic or wild blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp baobab powder (optional, if you don't have any)
- 1 scoop Trust Your Gut Probiotic Powder
- 1 cup cashew milk, adding more as needed to reach desired consistency
- A squeeze of lime, if desired
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth
- Top with your favorite fresh berries and fruit
Blackberry Mint Pre-Workout Lime-Arita
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blackberries
- 2 mint leaves
- Juice of half a lime
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 scoop Renewable Energy Pre Workout Powder
- The end
- 1.5 cups fresh watermelon
- ¼ C water
- 1 scoop Easy Being Green
- 1 Toss everything into a blender and blend until smooth
THE REVIEWS ARE IN
“Love the clean ingredient list. Taste is great – even my kids love it!”
-Trina K. on Organic Protein Powder
“Can’t live without this stuff! What a difference this has made in my health. I switched from over the counter to Ora Organics. Amazing products.”
-Rebecca I. on Vegan Vitamin D
“Absolutely love! I have tried many protein powders and the chocolate and vanilla ora organic is amazing! Taste great and organic..it’s a win win. No chalky taste! Forever customer!”
-Cassandra B. on Organic Protein Powder
“This is an amazing product and I can feel the difference when I miss a day. I planted the box in my garden and the flowers have started the bloom - I think about Ora and staying healthy when I see them!”
-Sandra B. on Plant-Based Omega-3
“Made a believer. I’m a bit of a skeptic when it comes to these sort of products. Normally long on promise (and cost) short on results. I have had ongoing intestinal issues for years and this is the first product that has ever worked. After just a few uses it has made dramatic positive changes in my digestive track. This is a winner!”
-James C. on Organic Probiotics with Prebiotics Powder
Ora Organic was created by and for healthy foodies to replace synthetic supplements with nutrients from organic & sustainable sources. That means omega-3 from microalgae and protein from plants!
The minimalist design of their labels reflects a focus on minimal, high quality ingredients. Ora puts just as much effort into what DOESN’T go into the product as what does. Ora’s products are made with the purest organic, plant-based ingredients.