It’s our way of saying “thanks” for being an exceptional customer
It’s our highest level of recognition; Platinum Members receive:
- Complimentary subscriptions to Healthy Awards Magazine and The Herbal Pharmacist Newsletter
- Exclusive Valuable Coupons
- Invitations to Special Events and fascinating Seminars
- FREE subscription to The Latest – our new email newsletter that keeps you informed of all the new, breakthrough products
- Plus one-on-one VIP treatment by phone and email
Preferred Customer Platinum Healthy Awards Program F.A.Qs
- I just received a letter and a new Platinum card. Can you please quickly explain what this is?
As a member of the Healthy Awards Program, you earn points toward an Award Certificate which is awarded each January. If you received a letter with a new Preferred Customer Platinum Card – it means that you have earned Platinum status. This upgraded status entitles you to exclusive benefits, such as free subscriptions to Magazines and Newsletters, the option to receive emails about new, breakthrough products, special offers, and invitations to participate in exciting educational events. Platinum status is awarded when you spend $1,000 or more in a calendar year.
- Can I continue to use my old card if I misplace my Platinum Card?
Your new Healthy Awards Platinum Card has the same number as your current card. If you misplace either card, they are interchangeable and track points to the same account.
- How can I get upgraded to Platinum status and does it cost anything?
You value your health and you’re a Healthy Awards Club Member. We are able to award you Platinum status by the dollar amount you spend. There is not an additional charge for being upgraded.
- How frequently will I receive a copy of the Healthy Awards Magazine?
Our Premiere Issue of Healthy Awards Magazine – a handy guide to health & wellness for the whole family – was created in September of 2007. Current plans are to produce Healthy Awards Magazine four times per year.
Under separate cover you may also receive Muscle & Body Magazine – the user’s manual for the high performance athlete.
- How frequently will I receive a copy of David Foreman’s Herbal Pharmacist Newsletter?
Dave Foreman, RPH., N.D. is a Pharmacist, Naturopathic Doctor, author, television commentator, educator and radio talk show host. His daily radio program can be heard many local radio stations. Dave also lectures worldwide to consumers and health professionals about natural approaches to optimal health. Dave’s Newsletter – The Herbal Pharmacist – A Natural Guide to Optimal Wellness is exclusively distributed at The Vitamin Shoppe and is currently mailed bi-monthly to our Preferred Customers.
- If I spend more with you do I receive any additional upgrades?
We are constantly looking for ways to improve the program and add perks. If you have an idea, send an email to your exclusive email address listed on the back of your card.
- Will I be able to view or track my Platinum points online?
If you have an active account online, you can view your points online. Your current point update is also available by calling your dedicated VIP phone number listed on the back of your card.
- Can I refer a friend or family member into your Platinum program?
You can refer a friend to join our Healthy Awards Club at any time – but they will need to earn Platinum status just like you did.
- I lost my Platinum card how do I request a new one?
You can request a replacement card by calling your dedicated VIP phone number or sending an email to the address listed on the back of your card. Please be sure to include your card number which appears on the back of your card along with your name, address and telephone number.
- How do I find out about upcoming VIP events, specials, or promotions?
By supplying your email address we can notify you of our special events, promotions and offers. There are three ways to provide your email address: by calling the number or emailing the address listed on the back of your card or by visiting your local store and speaking with a Health Enthusiast.
- What does the One-on-One VIP treatment entail?
When you call the number or send an email to the address listed on the back of your card you will be receive prompt, priority service from a dedicated team of associates in our customer support department.
- The store already posts/announces special events. How are the events I'm invited to any different?
We are continually striving for new and informative events and offerings for our customers. You may hear about some of the current events as well as some new ones. We’d like to hear from you. If you have an idea about an event you would like to have send an email to the address listed on the back of your card.
- Can I lose Platinum status?
Achieving optimal health and earning Platinum status takes a great deal of effort on your part, and we feel you should be awarded for it. If your spending habits change, we may change or alter some of the perks that you will receive, however the card is yours as it has your Healthy Awards number.