Umcka Cold & Flu Berry Syrup4 Ounces Liquid Item #: NW-1463 / 1678317
- Your Price: $13.99
- List Price: $16.99Save: $3.00 (17%)
- Earn 14 Healthy Awards points when you buy this item. What's this?
Nature's Way Umcka Cold & Flu Berry Syrup 4 Ounces Liquid
- Berry Flavor
- Natural Relief
- Aches/Pains, Congestion, Cough, Fever, Runny Nose, Sore Throat
- Clincally Proven
- Pelargonium sidoides 1x PLUS Alpha® CF
- Sugar-Free Syrup
- 99% Alcohol-Free
- Great Tasting Syrup
- Medicine from Nature®
- Two clinically tested natural medicines combined into one complete, mutli-action cold and flu formula:
- UMCKA® (Pelargonium sidoides 1X) shortens duration and reduces severity of common cold, sinus, throat and bronchial symptoms.
- ALPHA® CF (Aconitum napellis 4X, Bryonia 4X, Eucalyptus globulus 2X, Eupatorium perfoliatum 2X, Gelsemium sempervirens 4X, Ipecacuanha 3X and Phosphorus 6X) provides multi-symptom relief of colds and flu.
- African Origin: UMCKA® is made from Pelargonium sidoides roots and has its origins in traditional South African folk medicine.
- Works Differently: Unlike other cough and cold remedies that simply mask symptoms, UMCKA® shortens duration and speeds recovery.
- Top Seller in Europe: Doctor recommendation and higher user satisfaction make Pelargonium sidoides a leading European medicine.
For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.-- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1-1/2 teaspoons (7.5 mL) 3 times daily. -- Children 6-11 years of age: take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) 3 times daily. - Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Ask a doctor before use if you have persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema a cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus). Stop use and ask a doctor if new symptoms occur, symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. fever worsens or lasts more than 3 days. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Umcka Cold & Flu Berry Syrup Supplement Facts
Inactive ingredients: aronia juice, citric acid, lactose, maltodextrin, natural berry flavor, purified water, sorbitol, vegetable-source glycerin.
Umcka Cold & Flu Berry Syrup Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nature's Way Umcka Cold & Flu Berry Syrup - 4 Ounces Liquid:
This stuff REALLY works. Try it.
>> A Vitamin Shoppe Customer commented on this review on 2011-07-02
I have used this for about 6 yrs. Nothing like it.