About this product
What is Psyllium Husks Powder?
Psyllium is a soluble fiber is used primarily as a gentle bulk forming laxative. Psyllium helps promote regularity and supports cholesterol, blood glucose and triglyceride levels already in the normal range. Psyllium is a source of soluble fiber which helps to support intestinal and colon health as well as healthy stool formation. You can mix the powder into water, juice or smoothies.
Why Choose Vitamin Shoppe Psyllium Husks Powder?
- Provides 4.5g of fiber per serving
- Supplies 5Gm of psyllium seed husk per teaspoon serving
- Available in 100, 300 and 600 capsules, as well as natural berry flavored powder
- Free of wheat, corn, sugar, soy and dairy
Want a different size or form? Our Psyllium Husks Powder is also available in these forms and sizes:
- Psyllium Husks – 600 Capsules
- Psyllium Whole Husks – 340 Grams Powder
- Psyllium Husks – 300 Capsules
- Psyllium Husks – 100 Capsules
- Psyllium Husks Powder Natural Berry Flavor – 10.2 Ounces Powder
- Intestinal Health & Colon Care
- Supports Healthy Regularity**
- NO Yeast, Wheat, Corn, Sugar, Starch, Soy, Dairy, Citrus, Fish, Animal Derivatives, Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Flavors Added.
**This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) rounded teaspoon, one to three times daily. Start by taking one (1) serving each day. Gradually increase to three (3) servings per day if needed. Stir powder briskly into at least eight (8) ounces (a full glass) of liquid, juice, water, soy or rice drink, and milk are good with Psyllium Husks Powder. For easiest mixing, shake in a closed jar. Drink immediately. If product is too thick when consuming, add more liquid and stir. Drinking additional liquid is helpful. If minor gas or bloating occurs, reduce the amount you take until your system adjusts.
Consult a physician prior to use if pregnant or nursing. Psyllium Husks should be taken with at least a full glass of liquid. Taking Psyllium Husks without a full glass of liquid may cause choking. Do not use this product if you have difficulty swallowing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Does not contain
Artificial Colors or Flavors Added., Citrus, Corn, Dairy, Fish or Animal Derivatives, Preservatives, Soy, Starch, Sugar, Wheat, Yeast
Buy one, get one 50% off plus free shipping on orders $25 or more. Discount taken off 2nd item of equal or lesser value. Sale prices and offers valid 8/28/15-9/30/15.