Bragg Liquid Aminos16 Fluid Ounces Liquid Item #: GG-1001 / 1478280
- Your Price: $4.59
- List Price: $4.99Save: $0.40 (8%)
- Earn 5 Healthy Awards points when you buy this item. What's this?
Also Available InBragg
Bragg Liquid Aminos
32 Fluid Ounces Liquid
Bragg Bragg Liquid Aminos 16 Fluid Ounces Liquid
- BRAGGS LIQUID AMINOS
- ALL PURPOSE SEASONING FROM SOY PROTEIN
- NATRAL ALTERNATIVE TO TAMARI & SOY SAUCE
- PRESERVATIVE & GLUTEN FREE - NOT FERMENTED - NO ALCOHOL
- CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING 16 AMINO ACIDS
- ALANINE - ARGININE- ASPARTIC ACIC- GLUTAMIC ACID- GLCINE- HISTIDINE- ISOLEUCINE- LYSINE- LEUCINE- METHIONINE- PHENYLALINE- PROLINE- SERINE- THREONINE- TYTOSINE-VALINE
- 16 ESSENTIAL AND NON-ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS IN NATURALLY OCCURRING AMOUNTS FROM LIQUID NON-GMO SOYBEAN PROTEIN ONLY.
- NUTRITION YOU NEED - TASTE YOU LOVE TO SEASON YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
- SALADS & DRESSINGS - SOUPS - VEGGIES - POULTRY - TEMPEH - CASSEROLES - POTATOES - TOFU - JERKY - RICE & BEANS - MEATS - FISH - WOK & STIR-FRYS- MACROBIOTICS - POPCORN - GRAVIES & SAUCES
- ALSO MAKES DELICIOUS BROTHS
Bragg's has small amount of naturally occurring sodium. No table salt is added.
See health reipes - www.bragg.com
If less sodium is desired, use a 6 oz. Bragg's spray bottle and dilute with 1/3 distilled water or to taste and spray Bragg Aminos on food before serving. Shake if soy sediment occurs.
Bragg's has a small amount of naturally occurring sodium.
Does Not Contain:
Alcohol, preservatives and gluten.
Bragg Liquid Aminos Supplement Facts
Bragg's formulated vegetable protein is from pure healthy non-GMO certified soybeans and purified water only. Bragg Liquid Aminos contains the following 16 Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Lysine, Leucine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tyrosine and Valine.
Bragg Liquid Aminos Reviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Awful Taste
Comments about Bragg Liquid Aminos - 16 Fluid Ounces Liquid:
I tried this on everything from meats, salads, and veggies, and we simply could not stand the flavor of it on anything. I finally just threw it out. The taste was disgusting.