Magnesium Malate180 Tablets Item #: SR-2132 / 1230237
- Your Price: $18.99
- List Price: $19.98Save: $0.99 (4%)
- Earn 19 Healthy Awards points when you buy this item. What's this?
Source Naturals Magnesium Malate (1250 MG) 180 Tablets
- Yielding 833 mg Malic Acid
- Source Naturals Magnesium Malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid. Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an important component of numerous enzymes key to ATP synthesis and energy production. Magnesium is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism. Preliminary studies suggest that meagnesium malate supports the body's own detoxification of aluminum on the brain.**
- Suitable for vegetarians and HYPOALLERGENIC: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
1 to 3 tablets tablets daily with meals, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reachof children. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before taking this product. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Does Not Contain:
Yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, preservatives, artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
Magnesium Malate Supplement Facts
Stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, acacia gum, colloidal silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Magnesium Malate Reviews
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
(10 of 10 customers found this review helpful)
Magnesium with Malic Acid is awesome
from Fair Oaks, CA
- Simple To Take
Comments about Source Naturals Magnesium Malate (1250 MG) - 180 Tablets:
I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Among many supplements suggested was Magnesium with Malic Acid.
It helps with muscle pain, keeps my heart beating regularly(it had been pausing) keeps me regular :) I'm sensitive to meds, so rather than taking 3 pills per day, I take one at night. Have been doing this for years. Source Naturals has the best formulation. Have tried others and nothing like it.
I take this type of magnesium for fibromalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
You might want to do a search on a website for magnesium malate information to see if it is for you and the dosage. Apr 30, 2014