About this product
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is synthesized by the body, and plays a role in cellular energy production. ALA is also an important antioxidant, but unlike most antioxidants such as Vitamin C (water-soluble) and E (fat-soluble), ALA works in both water and fat soluble compartments of the body. This makes ALA one of the most versatile and important antioxidant compounds in the body. ALA can support glucose metabolism, cellular health, energy production, and provide antioxidant and cardiovascular health support..
Why Choose Vitamin Shoppe Alpha Lipoic Acid?
- Free of gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, dairy, soy and sugar
- Available in 60, 120 and 180 veggie caps and tablets
Want a different size or form? Our Alpha Lipoic Acid is also available in these forms and sizes:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg – 120 Veggie Caps
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg – 120 Tablets
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg – 60 Capsules
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 600 mg – 60 Capsules
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg – 180 Capsules
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg – 180 Tablets
- Glucose metabolism
- Cellular health
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with meals.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Does not contain
Artificial Colors or Flavors., Citrus, Corn, Dairy, Fish, Gluten, Preservatives, Salt, Soy, Starch, Sugar, Wheat, Yeast
At the Vitamin Shoppe we are committed to meeting the highest of standards within the dietary supplement industry. our house brand supplements are regularly tested and formulated with quality and integrity that exceeds customer expectations with everyday low prices.