- Check item availability
- Change your store
- Find hours & store contact info by clicking on the location
- Add the item to your cart
AHCC - 500 MG (60 Vegetarian Capsules)
Sambucus Gummies - Standardized Elderberry (60 Gummies)
Vitamin D3 5000 IU (200 Softgels)
Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol Liquid - Immune Support
Wellness Formula - Herbal Defense Complex for Immune Support
100% Natural Ginger Chews - Individually Wrapped
Zinc - 50 MG (300 Capsules)
Liposomal Vitamin C - 1,000 MG
On Sale Right Now
A-Z Immunity Classics
Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC) is a mushroom extract that research suggests has antioxidant & immune health benefits like improving your natural immune response. It may also offer the free radical-fighting benefits antioxidants are so famous for.Shop All AHCC
Also known as Sambucus, elderberry is famous for its antioxidant punch. The tiny black berry contains vitamins A and C, along with antioxidant plant compounds called flavonoids and carotenoids. It’s a fan favorite for immune support when you’re feeling fine—and when you’re not.Shop All Elderberry
What’s better than a warm cup of herbal goodness to help you rest and rebound? Herbal teas featuring ingredients like peppermint and ginger can help calm an upset stomach, while botanicals like lemon balm and chamomile support relaxation. Look to lemon for throat hydration, and echinacea root for immune support.Shop All Herbal Teas
Oil of Oregano
Extracted from the oregano plant, oil of oregano is rich in carvacrol, a phytochemical that packs major antioxidant benefits. Research has shown that taking oil of oregano extract can bolster the body’s ability to respond to seasonal challenges. It may even support respiratory health, which often falls victim during the winter.Shop All Oil Of Oregano
Pronounced ah-sill-oh-cox-see-num and known as ‘oscillo,’ this natural homeopathic medicine helps relieve symptoms like bodyaches, headaches, fever, chills, and fatigue. Research shows that taking oscillo not only helps reduce the severity of flu symptoms, but also helps shorten their duration.Shop All Oscillococcinum
Personal Protective Equipment
From face masks to help you and your family protect yourselves & others, to hand sanitizers, CleanKey no-touch tools and more, we’ve got you covered. Find everything you need to stay safe out there.Shop All PPE
This powerful antioxidant and water-soluble vitamin is crucial for immune health, as well as skin, bone, and connective tissue health. Vitamin C protects cells from free radical damage we face every day, and some studies show it can benefit those dealing with seasonal issues.Shop All Vitamin C
Known as “the sunshine vitamin” because we synthesize it in response to sun exposure, vitamin D is a major player in immune health and supports hormonal balance, a healthy mood, and strong bones. Given vitamin D’s important roles in immunity, it’s crucial to maintain adequate levels.Shop All Vitamin D
Zinc is an essential mineral necessary for many reasons, most notably supporting immune function and wound healing, while helping in DNA and protein synthesis. Most recently, zinc has stolen the spotlight for its role in helping the body fight off bacteria and viruses.Shop All Zinc
How to Build an Ironclad Immune SystemCHECK IT OUT >
How To Make The Ultimate Immune-Boosting MealCHECK IT OUT >
Immune System Support Solutions
Helping you protect and support your health is a priority for us at The Vitamin Shoppe. To help you in supporting your immune system we provide you with a large selection of immune system supporting supplements, teas, oils and even personal protection equipment such as face masks to hand sanitizers.
How to Support Your Immune System
You can support your immune system in a variety of different ways from what you do with your body to what you put inside of your body. Some of our top recommendations for supporting your immune system are:
- Eat a healthy diet filled with healthy protein, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink water, lots of water!
- Exercise on a regular basis.
- Avoid participating in harmful activities such as smoking or excessive alcohol consumption.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Take daily vitamins and supplements to give your body additional support for whatever you may not be getting from food alone.
- Be proactive and wear face masks when in social or crowded environments.
- Vitamin C Supplements - packed with powerful antioxidants that not only support your immune system but also your skin, bones, and tissue health!
- Vitamin D Supplements - this ""sunshine vitamin"" not only help to support your immune system but also your hormones, mood, and bones.
- Zinc - supports your immune system function and helps your body to fight off bacteria and viruses.
- Oil of Oregano - can support your body through seasonal changes and may support respiratory health.
- AHCC- a mushroom extract that helps to improve your body's natural immune response.
- Elderberry- packed with Vitamin A and C as well as flavonoids and carotenoids which help give you immune system support
- Herbal Teas- perfect for soothing throats or calming upset stomachs and some even have echinacea root for added immune system support.
- Oscillococcinum- a natural homeopathic solution that helps to relieve flu symptoms such as body aches, headaches, fevers, chills and fatigue.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - take your immune system support a step further with face masks and hand sanitizers for added protection.
Immune System Support at The Vitamin Shoppe
Stock up on immune system supporting solutions at The Vitamin Shoppe. Discover our large selection of:
Feel safe when you have a plan and supplies for whatever may come your way by having the essential immune supporting and boosting products on hand!
Find the immune system support you need when you shop online or visit your local The Vitamin Shoppe location!