About this product
What is Ubiquinol?
Ubiquinol, the reduced, active form of Coenzyme Q10, or CoQ10, is one of the most important antioxidants found in your body. Present in nearly every cell, tissue, and organ, CoQ10 and Ubiquinol play an essential role in your:
• Energy production and stamina
• Blood pressure and heart health
• Defense against free radicals
• Immune health
• Nervous system and brain health
One of your body’s most important antioxidants, ubiquinol also recharges other antioxidants in your body, including vitamins C and E. While you receive small amounts from food, your body’s primary source of ubiquinol is what it produces on its own. As you age, your body’s ability to produce CoQ10 and reduce it to its active form, ubiquinol, may decline.
Why choose Vitamin Shoppe Ubiquinol?
• Bioavailable and active form of CoQ10
• Helps replenish CoQ10 levels lowered by statin drugs and normal aging
Want a different strength or size? Our Ubiquinol CoQ10 is also available in these strengths and sizes:
• Ubiquinol COQ-10 100 MG 60 Softgels
• Ubiquinol COQ-10 200 MG 120 Softgels
• Ubiquinol COQ-10 200 MG 60 Softgels
• Ubiquinol COQ-10 100 MG 30 Softgels
• Ubiquinol COQ-10 200 MG 30 Softgels
• Ubiquinol COQ-10 50 MG 30 Softgels
- Cellular health
- Energy production
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Does not contain
Artificial Colors or Flavors., Citrus, Corn, Dairy, Fish, Gluten, Preservatives, Salt, Starch, Sugar, Wheat, Yeast
Buy one, get one 50% off plus free shipping on orders $25 or more. Discount taken off 2nd item of equal or lesser value. Sale prices and offers valid 8/28/15-9/30/15.