Raw Protein - Vanilla631 Grams Powder Item #: GU-7030 / 1799055
- Your Price: $29.99
- List Price: $41.19Save: $11.20 (27%)
- Earn 30 Healthy Awards points when you buy this item. What's this?
Garden of Life Raw Protein - Vanilla 631 Grams Powder (28 servings)
Now you can unlock the nutritive power of living seeds and grains with RAW Protein from Garden of Life-a certified organic, raw, vegan protein powder.
Featuring 13 raw and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein, providing 17 grams, or 33% of the Daily Value, plus all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code fat-soluble vitamins and supports digestive health and function with live protein-digesting enzymes and powerful probiotics.
Why Should I Use RAW Protein?
Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.
Go Beyond Organic with RAW Protein
Offering high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors™ such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality,† RAW Protein provides the following benefits:
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein - 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested - supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Mixes well - great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
It's not only what RAW Protein contains, it's also about what it doesn't contain - there are no fillers, no artificial flavors and no synthetic ingredients and it's gluten-free and dairy-free.
So for those looking for highly nutritious, nutrient-dense, easily digestible, high quality protein nutrition, look no further than RAW Protein from Garden of Life.
Adults mix 1 level scoop (Approximately 3 level Tbsp.) in 6 ounces of water or juice one (or more) times per day (scoop included). Can also be mixed with almond or rice milk. Not intended for children.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
Does Not Contain:
VEGAN. GLUTEN FREE. DAIRY FREE. No Fillers, Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Nutrients.
Raw Protein - Vanilla Supplement Facts
RAW natural vanilla flavor, RAW organic stevia (leaf), Brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Natto. Contains (fermented) soy.
Raw Protein - Vanilla Reviews
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Good flavor, excellent nutritional value. Low in calories and sugar.
- I use this product as a recovery drink along with the Raw Organic Green Super Food. I mix with Almond Milk and simply drink. It provides me with all the nutrients to get the best out of my workouts. I know I am consuming all the whole food dietary supplements my body needs. What you put in is what you put out.
- This product is tasty, not gritty and is easy to prepare.
- There is not one thing that I do not like about this product, except I go through it so fast!
- Was this a gift?:
- Less Than 1g Sugar
- As A Breakfast Shake
I am just getting into drinking Raw Protein as a breakfast shake with a banana and blueberries. My son is a physically active diabetic and he had been recommended protein powders that contained too much sugar. I told him about Raw. I just sent him an order. I believe he will be pleased. I like a sweet taste, so I add a little stevia. It really energizes me in the morning.
- Was this a gift?:
I am trying to find a protein supplement with those properties Oct 5, 2013
*to freeze bananas, peel ripe bananas, place in a freezer bag, then freeze Nov 25, 2013